Why Partner with CACF?
CACF provides an efficient and effective way for you to facilitate your philanthropy. The Foundation provides expert advice on effective community organizations and programs and personalized service to donors.
Reasons why people choose to partner with CACF:
- Simplicity: Our professional staff is dedicated to donor services, investment, and grant making. You can establish a fund or make a bequest through an easy, straightforward agreement form with no initial fees. Our team is available to provide information on community needs and potential grantees.
- Convenience: A donor with a Donor Advised Fund has easy access to fund information, can view his/her fund balance online, submit online grant recommendations and review transaction history through a secured section of CACF’s website and continue to have the guidance of our staff, if desired.
- Flexibility: Your fund or bequest can be set up to meet your preferences —providing support to a broad range of charities or focusing on a specific need or field of interest —and may be named for the donors, in memory of a loved one, or to provide anonymity to the donors.
- Donor Involvement – You can stay involved over your lifetime and recommend grants to qualified nonprofits.
- Efficiency – We handle all investment oversight, file all required tax forms, and monitor grants, while offering greater tax advantages and lower costs than a private foundation.
- Permanent Legacy and Accountability: CACF will work with estate attorneys, accountants or other financial advisors to explore strategies to reduce taxes, increase income or build a permanent legacy to achieve set charitable goals for the donor’s lifetime and beyond. If desired, the staff will engage the next generation to continue family involvement. CACF takes seriously the stewardship of all the gifts and the responsibility to preserve and execute the donor’s intent.